Trudy is a sixth generation Astorian, and co-owner of Oregon’s Oldest Business: Van Dusen Beverages, Inc. Trudy also started two other local businesses, Fire Station Yoga, and The Rosebriar Inn. Trudy was valedictorian at Astoria High School.
She is an Advocate for Spinal Muscular Atrophy Newborn Bloodspot Screening, and formerly was on the Friends of Astoria Column Board of Directors, and the City of Astoria Traffic Safety Committee.
MY GOAL IS SIMPLE: TO GIVE BACK TO THE COMMUNITY THAT HAS MADE ME WHO I AM.
- Experience with financials, budgeting, systems implementation and long-term planning
- Currently manage a million-dollar business
- Former Corporate Strategist for multi-billion-dollar business
- Former Management Consultant to several Fortune 500 companies
- Former Vice Chair of the national association representing independent Pepsi Bottlers
- Committed to ensuring Clatsop County’s bright future
- Parent of Alina (8) and Dominik (5) in the Astoria School District
- Advocate for students living with disabilities
I respectfully ask for your vote in this election.